SUMMER INTERNSHIP 2019
Longarrow Publicity is currently seeking a public relations/marketing intern for Summer 2019. Longarrow Publicity identifies the specific needs of each client to easily connect with their target audience. Our business is helping clientele promote their business, and we are here to ensure a successful future. This is an unpaid internship, college credit can be provided.
Requirements and Internship Details:
- Must be able to work from their own location 2-3 days per week.
- Must be able to provide own laptop
- Candidate will research and find contacts for both local and national press outlets, brands, playlist, influencers, and specialized media
- Candidate will help to organize, maintain and grow our contact databases.
- Candidate will assist with tour press outreach and organizing requests.
- Candidate will help with maintenance and strategy for Longarrow’s social media presence.
- Candidate will be able to contribute ideas and strategies toward client campaigns.
- Candidate will be able to learn the components of a client campaign including how to pitch a story, write a press release, navigate streaming services, organize press reports, and more.
- Will have a chance to attend client events.
- Candidates should possess a positive attitude, be extremely motivated, have great attention to detail, be able to multitask and know how to work independently.
- Candidate should be able to come into the internship with set goals the individual wants to achieve and work with the ngagency team to accomplish them.
- Should be familiar with our clients and have a genuine interest in the music industry.
- Passionate about learning.
- Must be familiar with Google Drive and MailChimp.
- Previous experience preferred, but not required.
Please send your resume along with a paragraph about yourself to email@example.com.